Terms and Conditions of Entry
“MGV Game of Skill Competitions” (Promotion)
1) These terms and conditions of entry, including information on how to participate and prize details (Terms), apply to the promotion and entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
2) The promoter is Mum’s Grapevine Pty Ltd, PO Box 174 Elwood VIC 3184, Australia (Promoter).
3) Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over excluding:
a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, firms or companies associated with the promotion (including suppliers of prizes);
b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 3(a) of these Terms;
c) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter,
(Eligible Entrants). The persons referred to in paragraph 3(b) of these Terms includes natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
4) This Promotion is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
5) The Promotion ends as per the date outlined on the competition entry page (Promotion Period).
6) To be eligible to enter, Eligible Entrants must subscribe to the Mum’s Grapevine Newsletter and like the Mum’s Grapevine Facebook Page (Subscriber) and visit the individual competition entry page at www.thedailybuzz.com.au/competitions (Entry Page)
7) To enter, Eligible Entrants must:
a) Log on to Facebook via the Rafflecopter application on the Entry Page (Widget).
b) Fully complete and submit the entry requirements as per the Widget including, but not limited to:
i) Liking the Facebook page of the prize supplier;
ii) Visiting the supplier’s website to find the answer to a question; and
iii) Answering a specific question in 25 words or less (Creative Question).
8) Incomplete entries or those that contain defamatory comments are ineligible to win.
9) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the promotion period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times during the Promotion Period.
10) Eligible Entrants .may only enter once and in their own name.
11) The winning Eligible Entry/Entries will be chosen by a selection panel based on the entrant’s creativity and skill in answering the Creative Question. The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
12) If an Eligible Entrant wins a prize, they must be a Subscriber at the time of it being awarded.
13) Winners will be notified by email and their names will be published on the Entry Page within 2 months of selection.
14) The Promoter will do its best to contact the winner/s. If a winner does not accept their prize within one month of being chosen, the Promoter will select the next best Eligible Entry/Entries.
15) The Promoter reserves the right to select alternate winner/s if it determines in its sole discretion that the winner/s do not adequately satisfy these terms and conditions.
16) Prizes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash.
17) The prize winner is responsible for any expenses, fees and costs connected with the prizes that are not included in the prize descriptions.
18) The prize(s) will be delivered to the residential address as provided by the winner(s) by the prize supplier. The Promoter conducts this Promotion on behalf of the prize supplier and is not responsible for any loss, damage or delivery of the prize once the prize supplier has been provided with the winner’s details.
19) The Promoter and their promotional partners are not responsible for any loss or damage in relation to the prize once it has been awarded.
20) The Promoter reserves the right to change the dates of the promotion if required. If for any reason the promotion is incapable of being run as planned, including due to infection by infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion. Notice of any changes to the promotion will be given at www.thedailybuzz.com.au/competitions/
21) Any Eligible Entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to receive a prize or enter further promotions run by the Promoter.
22) All entries become the property of the Promoter. Once submitted, your entry will not be returned to you. By entering the promotion, Eligible Entrants acknowledge that the Promoter is granted a worldwide, non-exclusive, irrevocable licence in perpetuity to reproduce, publish, adapt, communicate and broadcast all or part of their entry in any media for the purposes of this competition and inclusion in the Promoters products and marketing materials.
24) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. We hereby release Facebook of any liability. You understand that you are providing your information to Mum’s Grapevine and not to Facebook.
25) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning. This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook